Sunday, February 25, 2007

Listening to David Gray. Just bought White Ladder today. Puts me in a very meditative state. Hoping to find time between brochure and book work tonight to draw or paint. I've been a little overwhelmed with work lately, but today and yesterday, put my mind to getting lots done! Whew...3 things I love to do:

1. Read. Practically anything that is interesting. Favorite subjects, Artist biographies, Painting, Antiques, Graphic Design.

2. Listen to Music. Practically anything...I have very eclectic taste. Currently, the aforementioned David Gray, KT Tunstall and Imogen Heap. I am also a musician. I play 12 string accoustic guitar, write songs and sing. Music has been an important part of my life since I learned to play guitar as a child.

3. Make things. Anything. Drawings, designs, sculptures, paintings. Things out of found objects, string, wire, rocks, clay, wood, fabric, paper, etc.

Here is a drawing I did a few weeks ago. It is watercolor, pen and ink on handmade paper.

No comments: