Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Glitter obsessed

I must admit, I am glitter obsessed. Glitter can just go in anything as far as I am concerned. It looks good on art, clothes, cars, shoes, barrettes, women, greeting cards, the list goes on. So I saw some glitter the other day for sale on a web site. It was pure silver german glass glitter that tarnishes with age. Does that not sound magnificent? I LOVE this web boutique!
Check out One Hundred Wishes I have been thinking about that glitter ever since. I will probably eventually die if I don't have it. Today I went to the local craft store and bought some glitter...compliments of Martha..pretty nice. Big jars in fantastic colors...pewter, bronze, dark cherry red, the mintiest green..I bought two colors, the dark red and bronze. Something is going to get glittered up.

No comments: