Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wow its March...and here she comes...out of her cave...yawn...


I feel like a bear who came out of hibernation. y.a.w.n. My sincere apology to anyone who reads my blog regularly. (Unfortunatley, they could not have in the last few months). I went through a transition, and I am so glad that it is over, and now I have a new job. A full-time job is a necessary evil for me. This job, luckily will afford me much more time to do the things I love and I think it will show up here, in my blog. Today is probably going to have to be a studio cleaning day. Everything has been neglected and I feel terrible! I have had to make some decisions about my free time. I had been spending most of my free time freelancing graphic design jobs. I felt that it was swallowing up my creative time, and there was barely anything left. Now I am in a different position, much better in that perspective and I am very excited. I look forward to all the lovely people I will meet here, and all the great things of the future with a solid focus on living a creative life. I will be updating my links, music, books, images, so check everything, there are lots of wonderful things out there! Hi to all my friends, been missing you! Love to you.




Spring is Springing


A painting I am working on. (still in love with horses and creating images of horses)
(This one is on Etsy now!)


Time to clean up...she is a messy girl...blechhhh.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh I'm so glad you came back! Just when I had "found" you, you seemed to go on hiatus. Glad that things are working out for you in life -- sometimes being busy in life is a very good thing - not being on the computer means we are getting things done!! LOL!!

I'm all over the place -- my art blog, my journal blog, my new inspire blog and I still do daily life at my sage & thyme, but I really connected with you through the art side!!