Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh! We Got More!

Isn't this pretty? We got MORE snow. Very unusual for us here in Tennessee. We enjoy it
when it happens and it is usually very short lived. The trees looked absolutely beautiful
in the gorgeous white blanket. It is so quiet when it snows. You can actually hear the
snowflakes hitting the ground and the trees creaking. I mostly stayed inside. I'm
not used to the bitter cold. It rained, sleeted, iced and snowed all in one day. Good day
for hot chocolate, good book and warm quilt!

100_2786

This is the corkscrew willow in my back yard.

100_2788

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I mostly post about the Southern California experience through the perspective of my art. Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

DJ PKat said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Got to love the weather in Memphis... if you don't, wait 15 minutes.... :P