Saturday, April 7, 2007

It Got Cold!

It got cold last night! I am afraid for all of our beautiful plants that just started to bloom. We covered our tomato plants last night in hopes of saving them. Today is a beautiful, sunny day. Today Bill and I are playing music. I met someone who is a guitarist, songwriter and we invited him to come and play music today. I always love to meet new musicians and get together to see what the outcome is. I will post later and let you know how it went!

Well, the music went great. Blake came over and we played some music! He has a great style and sings very well. I really enjoyed it! Some great music was played, he knew songs like "Listen to the music" by the Doobie Brothers, "Stairway to Heaven" Led Zeplin, and he has a lot of original music and it is fantastic. So I hope we all find the time to meet again. We will see!

No comments: