Thursday, April 5, 2007

Things I love

Hi everybody. I went out Sunday and took a few pictures of the condition of the yard after the nice rain on Saturday. I had good intention of posting them on Sunday. I love the way everything is so vibrant after it rains in spring, the colors seem intensified. The color green is my favorite (although it is very difficult to choose a favorite). The color of the hosta in this picture is my favorite shade of green.

This flower is growing in my yard. I do not yet know what it is. If you know, feel free to comment! The colors of this flower are beautiful.

This is Sadie, one of the things I LOVE the MOST. She was sitting very still and being a good puppy when I asked her to sit to get her picture taken. She always seems to know she is being photographed and looks at the camera. She is a Chocolate lab mix.

1 comment:

Kathleen Rietz said...

I'm jealous! Here in Chicago it is 34 degrees today. This is supposed to continue at least through next week. I hate the weather here...it is truly uninspiring. Summer in the city is incredible...I guess that is why I stay here. I love the pics you posted. Makes me long to move.
-kate