Friday, June 13, 2008

Coming around the bend

I think I am seeing a tiny bit of improvement on my tooth. I can withstand the pain without pain pills but I still can barely open my mouth. Yesterday, though, I could not go without the pain pills. I think I am coming around the bend. I had a dream that all my teeth had turned into noodles. Think the teeth have got me worried? hummm.
UPDATE: Antibiotics working. Ahhhhh...relief. I am feeling much better finally.

I added some blogs to my blogroll. I hope you will stop and check them out. I add blogs that I find very readable daily or weekly. Also, those who I think are outstanding in writing, design, art or photography. In a previous post this month, I have outlined things that I am most interested in when reading a blog. These all fit that profile.

No comments: