Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday and a challenge

I noticed that the blogs I like the best are the ones where my favorite subjects are present: art and design, photography, beautiful sentiments and words, cooking and nature, gardening and home life. In any combination. But the blogs that are utterly fascinating to me are the ones where I feel that I am getting to know someone, I am experiencing their life in a way, through their words. I understand and connect with what they feel. I want my blog to be more like that. So my challenge to myself is to connect with you. Lots of times, I do not put any images here because I think they are not interesting enough for you. But, hey, they are my life, so here they come! Lots of times, I don't tell you what I did that day, for fear that you will be bored. But again, its my life. Lots of times I don't write down what I think...fear again. But I am changing all that.

So for today, Tuesday, June 10, 2008 ...My life was getting up early after a long, stormy night. I woke up many times and heard thunder rumbling. Picking up my car pooling buddies and making my way downtown for a day at work as an art director at a large corporation. There are 7 of us here. We are like a happy family. We lunch together, talk and laugh together. I have my good days and bad at work, but over all I am quite happy here along the Mississippi river. Later, I will head home and spend time with my husband Bill and my dog Sadie. I will most likely cook something for dinner, and work in the yard. I will let you in on it, so see you in a little bit.

No comments: