Thursday, September 20, 2007

The almost weekend



I am busy in a relentless way. I am happy to say that I have a lot on my plate! I have had some wonderful developments in my freelancing business and I am about to begin a new endeavor that will be exciting and rewarding! I have much to do! I wanted to make a quick post. I sifted through some of my vector art, and found these cute little bugs.As you can see in much of my art, I am very smitten with pattern. Okay, so fact number 5:(sorry I started to forget that I had a list going) I am pretty much a workaholic. I get home from work, and continue to work most every night until I go to bed. I work a good portion of every weekend. Rarely, will you find me watching television or the like. I absolutely cannot stand doing nothing. The thought of going somewhere where I will not be doing something (like sitting, visiting with someone) is not pleasant. I know that I need a better balance, but I believe that I will make it to that eventually. Right now, I am trying to achieve some things that take the extra mile. I think it will be worth it. Today is the almost weekend. Ahhhhh...I am looking forward to the sun on my face on Saturday morning in bed. :) Hugs! Jen

4 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

I am glad business is picking up for you Jen! Yor work is so nice.

-kate : )

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, much to the chagrin of my family members who would like for me to just sit still every once in a while.

Good luck with your upcoming ventures. I'll check back to see what's cooking.

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

I'm also starting my freelance carreer and I know the feeling... sitting on the sofa is such a waste of time ;-)
Cute drawings!
I wish you a lot of success!

Troy Westerberg said...

Hey Jen! If you love what you do, is it really work? Maybe that's why you have so much stamina.

Hope you're doing well. Love the bugs!